Internet Access Stopped Working

brkuhl

My ISY has been working great with the Echo.  Today it stopped working and when I to use it that it is not connected to the internet.  I went into the Admin Module it is telling me that that internet access is disabled.  When I try enabling it, I get the message of "Failed Enabling Internet Access".  My ISY does have a static IP address.  I've tried to revoke access so I can set it up again in Admin and I get a message of "Bad Request".  Another thing I tried was to telnet into it to and enable internet access - didn't work.  What am I missing to get it working again?  Or is it possible I have faulty hardware?

'Enable Internet Access' is a misnomer. What it really means is 'Use upnp to enable port forwarding in my router'.

Most routers don't allow this automatically anymore (it's a security risk), that's why it fails. This is expected.

Just configure a port forward manually on your router if you want to access your ISY from outside.

My ISY has been working great with the Echo.  Today it stopped working and when I to use it that it is not connected to the internet.

Which stopped working, the ISY or the Echo?

Archived