Sending IR events through plugin to HomeSeer....

sorka

Here's what I've tried. I've added an event to HS that triggers on Device: value changed: : becomes: running true.

I've also tried Condition: device: : running true: currently.

I've verified that the remote key is triggering the program in the program tab table in the ISY but it's not triggering the event in HS.

Sorka,

What version of the plug-in are you using?

The first way you list is probably closest to what might work. I'll look at adding specific triggers for program. But try a device value changed but use "True" or "False" instead of the "running true" or "running false".

When you trigger the program via the remote key, is the status correct on the HomeSeer device status page?

Here's what I've tried. I've added an event to HS that triggers on Device: value changed: : becomes: running true.

I've also tried Condition: device: : running true: currently.

I've verified that the remote key is triggering the program in the program tab table in the ISY but it's not triggering the event in HS.

Try upgrading to the 1.0.0.21 version. That one does have some fixes for problems with processing notifications from the ISY. You could also try the latest, 1.0.0.25 but there is a problem where the status doesn't get updated with that version. Don't use any of the versions in between, they have some pretty serious bugs.

Archived