Couple feature requests

rleist

Just started my 30 day trial a couple days ago. Here are a few things I'd like to see.

I know you just finished the inital work on the Elk module, however I'd to be able to put elements of the Elk module on the home screen such as a zone status, an output, or a keypad function key. Maybe even a pop up to arm it similar to the main screen on the Elk module.

Need to be able to rename programs similar to modules and scenes. I have programs with similar beginning names and I can only see to beginning part on the home screen. i.e. "Garage Door Open" and "Garage Door Close" both show up as "Garage Door" on the home screen.

Would like to be able to edit program home screen elements to run either the "then" or "else" functions of the programs right from the home screen.

Like what I see so far.

Thanks,

Rob

Just started my 30 day trial a couple days ago. Here are a few things I'd like to see.

I know you just finished the inital work on the Elk module, however I'd to be able to put elements of the Elk module on the home screen such as a zone status, an output, or a keypad function key. Maybe even a pop up to arm it similar to the main screen on the Elk module.

Need to be able to rename programs similar to modules and scenes. I have programs with similar beginning names and I can only see to beginning part on the home screen. i.e. "Garage Door Open" and "Garage Door Close" both show up as "Garage Door" on the home screen.

Would like to be able to edit program home screen elements to run either the "then" or "else" functions of the programs right from the home screen.

Like what I see so far.

Thanks,

Rob

Program renaming is done and will be out on next release.

The program alternate options are already requested, but please add your elk favorites option to https://bitbucket.org/jamespet/agave/issues?status=new&status=open . It help me keep track of all requests.

Archived