ISY Portal Offline

nathagt

This morning my ISY portal went offline around 4:01AM. I have rebooted the ISY and it is still offline. I have internet access and I'm able to log in and control devices just fine through the admin console. None of my alexa integrations are working as a result. How do I get it back up? Can't seem to find any solutions in the forum. 

This morning my ISY portal went offline around 4:01AM. I have rebooted the ISY and it is still offline. I have internet access and I'm able to log in and control devices just fine through the admin console. None of my alexa integrations are working as a result. How do I get it back up? Can't seem to find any solutions in the forum. 

1. Are you seeing this off line in the Admin Console?

2. Does the ISY appear as a device in the ISY Portal?

3. Have you unplugged the Echo and waited 10 seconds and reapplied power to the unit? Once done have you rebooted the ISY Series Controller?

I would suggest you submit a technical support request using this link: http://www.universal-devices.com/contact-support/

Please ensure you reference this forum post so the support staff can mark this off once completed. If you could circle back with the forum members as to root cause and end solve once complete that would be appreciated.

As an aside the portal is up and running for my controller and the Echo continues to operate just fine. I only mention this part to let you know the portal is in fact on line and operating.

Thank you Michel Kohanin

Rebooted Router, which in turn rebooted ISY.. all is running again.. Not sure why that occurred but all is well now. 

Now that I have resolved my insteon power line noise issues and have the Echo connected I am quickly remembering why I love this product and have recommend it to others. 

thanks again. 

I have the ISY powered via USB port on Router. When I bounced the router, I did so via a hard bounce and thus the USB port was no longer powered.

Possibly shouldn't do that. The ISY may come up before the router is ready to serve, causing issues.

Archived