Update 1.6.224

James Peterson

New Release:  

Adds Landscape views.

Backup and Restore

- optional sharing capabilities - ALWAYS be careful who you share data with.  

Zwave fixes and updates.  

UI changes and cleanup.

Thanks to everyone for beta testing.  I will be closing the beta group until the next round of features.  If you are enjoying Agave please take time to rate and review the app in the play store.  If you are part of the Beta group, you will have to exit the group before you can rate the app.  I would also appreciate everyone to exit the beta group unless you are testing new features.  I do not want to cause data lose or issues unless you are expecting them.  

As always please report issues or changes as you see fit.  

New Release:  

Adds Landscape views.

Backup and Restore

- optional sharing capabilities - ALWAYS be careful who you share data with.  

Zwave fixes and updates.  

UI changes and cleanup.

Thanks to everyone for beta testing.  I will be closing the beta group until the next round of features.  If you are enjoying Agave please take time to rate and review the app in the play store.  If you are part of the Beta group, you will have to exit the group before you can rate the app.  I would also appreciate everyone to exit the beta group unless you are testing new features.  I do not want to cause data lose or issues unless you are expecting them.  

As always please report issues or changes as you see fit.  

Nice job. The tablet in the kitchen looks much better in landscape. Thanks for your efforts. I hope you find them as rewarding as I do. 

Archived