convector heaters thermostat for isy994i

domotinc-customs

thanks for the reply.

I want to be able to control temperature remotely (mobilinc) and have program in the ISY994 that would increase and/or reduce temperature.

I have been looking around for 30 minutes on the aube relay and I can't find how it would work.

can you provide me more information/links that would explain how it works?

thanks!

Convection heating uses line voltage, 110/120VAC or 220240VAC. Standard thermostats control 24VAC systems. Any standard thermostat connects to the Aube relay. The Aube relays are available with or without 24VAC available. If you are also controlling air conditioning, then you already have 24VAC, otherwise you'll need the Aube relay with the 24VAC power supply.

Any standard thermostat connects to the Auble relay. When heat is called for, the Aube relay switches line voltage on (or off, depending on the setpoint) to control the heating system. The ISY can natively control an Insteon thermostat. If you have or add the Z-Wave module, then you can choose nearly any Z-Wave thermostat.

I'm not aware of any Insteon or Z-Wave thermostat that can control line voltage, but there are WiFi thermostats that can.

Archived