Unbundeling they ISY Portal and Networking Modules

repooc

I recently purchased the ISY944i Pro and purchased the ISY Portal and Networking Modules as a bundle.  When I look at the modules installed it only shows the ISY Portal.  I purchased the Orchestrated MobiLinc app and now would like to use the MobiLinc connect.  When the ISY Portal is disabled or removed will the Network Module be in place?

Regards,

Bob

If you buy the network module before buying the portal, once the portal subscription expires you will still have the network module.

If you didn't (and got the network module with a portal subscription), then the network module will stop working when the portal subscription expires. You should be able to just buy the network module independently then.

There were some users who had purchased the network module before the portal was available who were offered trading in the module for (I believe) an extra year of portal Anyone that took up that offer converted to a subscription tied network module. It also would expire on an expired portal subscription.

I believe the Network Module was thrown in as part of the Portal Subscription.  Now I would like to use Orchestrated MobiLinc and have purchased a  year of MobiLinc Connect.  Do you believe I will now have to by the Network Module separately?

I believe the Network Module was thrown in as part of the Portal Subscription. Now I would like to use Orchestrated MobiLinc and have purchased a year of MobiLinc Connect. Do you believe I will now have to by the Network Module separately?

Yes, if you want to use it moving forward without the ISY Portal.

Archived