Compatible LED strip lights

Tim Wilson

Oh Gawd! I may have a large Variac I could mail you! Wait!... It would have to be on a skid or wooden framed box ...so  transport maybe. :)

You have no idea of some of the 1930s metering stuff I left behind when I retired. :) Think mirrored scales for supreme accuracy, due to proper eye alignment.

We used those meters in my high school electronics classes. I remember the mirrors. They actually instructed us on the proper reading of the needle position.  We had some REALLY old ones in wooden cases, and "newer" ones in bakelite. Oh, and shunts.

My building dates to 1927. I try to have at least some things from the same vintage. Need to get a display case for my taximeter collection for the entrance hall.

I guess I should move the Steampunk d'arsonaval discussion to coffee... I want an open-frame one like in the Wikipedia article!

That's great news. I'm going to take the plunge. I'm assuming that I could install a 2477S Insteon switch to allow local on/off control as well as programmability from the ISY.

I added some pictures of what I am referring to.

http://forum.universal-devices.com/topic/19913-magic-ufo-controller-for-rgbw/page-1?do=findComment&comment=189572

See new post #199

Archived