Software upgrade

teverk

I just purchased the Extended Access (Portal)  upgrade it also shows in green  purchase date and time, does this install automatically?? I still show trial perion. How do I install the upgrade??

I just purchased the Extended Access (Portal)  upgrade it also shows in green  purchase date and time, does this install automatically?? I still show trial perion. How do I install the upgrade??

If you supplied your UUID ( I think that is automatic) Then the Portal gets activayed by UDI automatically, inside your ISY. There is no upgrade to be done. It is just a cloud switch.

You will have to set up your portal to link to your ISY and  accounts inside the portal website to enable connections with your Echo or other devices.

Try this.

https://my.isy.io/index.htm

You posted this in the Agave thread. Is that what you wanted?

The upgrade will happen automatically when the trial period expires.  I have the app setup to remain in the trial access mode until it expires even if a purchase is made.  

For clarification on other areas:  Have you purchased and setup the UDI portal module on the ISY?  The Portal plugin on Agave will not work unless you have already setup the UDI portal connection.  

James,

Yes I have purchased the Portal Module, if I remember  to activate it I added my UUID , I assume it was activated.   I purchased the Agave software upgrade from my phone and now my phone and my wifes phone say "Upgrade Error"  It worked fine while in trial mode.

James,

Yes I have purchased the Portal Module, if I remember to activate it I added my UUID , I assume it was activated. I purchased the Agave software upgrade from my phone and now my phone and my wifes phone say "Upgrade Error" It worked fine while in trial mode.

Can you send me a screenshot please

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Hi James,

I not sure if my issue is with Agave software or with Universal Devices, Agave Isy worked during trial basis, I upgraded to the $21.99  with portal  support ,the software comes up fine I

turn a switch on on the Agave software on my phone and it come up for about 5 seconds  "update failure"  I am still using my wifi connection as before when it worked.  My wifes phone acts the same way and is also under the same Agave account.

Steve Kopcial

Steve~

1) When you get the error "update failure", does it happen when you are at home as well as away from home?

2) Does the Green (1,2, or "cloud") icon appear in the top right corner of the screen?

3) Please put Agave in debug mode (Settings -> General Preferences -> Enable Debug Mode) and send me logs after a restart of Agave and an attempt to turn on or off and device and you receive the error message.

James,

I have only tried this at home

the top right corner  has a  circle with 3 legs each side two in the front look more like a Lady Bug...

I have in Debug mode and did turn off & on

I sent 2 error logs

Steve Kopcial

James,

My wifes cell in which I installed the 30 day software on also  shows 30 day trial is up,  can I put her phone under my account? or do I need to purchase the software again?? I put in all my account info also checked the IP address and it still leading me to purchase the software.  I just purchased the $21.99  version  last week for my phone.

Thanks,

Steve Kopcial

James,

My wifes cell in which I installed the 30 day software on also  shows 30 day trial is up,  can I put her phone under my account? or do I need to purchase the software again?? I put in all my account info also checked the IP address and it still leading me to purchase the software.  I just purchased the $21.99  version  last week for my phone.

Thanks,

Steve Kopcial

When you say your account info:  do you mean the ISY login info into Agave or your Google login information on the phone itself?

There are 2 ways to accomplish what you want.  

1) Have your google login information on your wifes phone . 

2) Purchase the Family Access manager and give her access to your purchase level.  https://www.agaveha.com/documentation/family-access-manager/

Archived