replace irrigation controller

oamber

You should be able to click on the device in the tree. Right mouse click and select replace with.

Keeping in mind you need to add the new device first to the controller so you can REPLACE WITH X.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the tips, however it was not so simple. Only occasionally did a right click reveal the "replace with" choice, mostly it did not. When I chose this on one of the appearances, it was disaster which justified my backing up right before I started. 

I went back, added the new controller, and went thru programs manually changing the device, then deleting the old dead devices. 

It worked, just wasn't that graceful.

thanks!

Thanks for the tips, however it was not so simple. Only occasionally did a right click reveal the "replace with" choice, mostly it did not. When I chose this on one of the appearances, it was disaster which justified my backing up right before I started. 

I went back, added the new controller, and went thru programs manually changing the device, then deleting the old dead devices. 

It worked, just wasn't that graceful.

thanks!

Sorry to hear the replace with didn't work. But happy to learn the final outcome was positive.

Archived