Google Chrome OS

CopyRon

Loads ok when started, then possibly one device will turn off or on then that's it till I restart the app, then maybe another device might work.

This with primary URL, secondary URL, or portal selected. However, the app always reads correctly the status of any of the devices.

It just seems as though I have no control over them. Also, when I select any device, the action buttons dialogue comes on top and covers half of the screen, tapping on the "Got it" text does nothing. I have to use the back button to get out of that screen.

I know this isn't a thousand words, but it's a start.

Perhaps this app is incompatible with the Chrome OS.

• 2 weeks later...

Loads ok when started, then possibly one device will turn off or on then that's it till I restart the app, then maybe another device might work.

This with primary URL, secondary URL, or portal selected. However, the app always reads correctly the status of any of the devices.

It just seems as though I have no control over them. Also, when I select any device, the action buttons dialogue comes on top and covers half of the screen, tapping on the "Got it" text does nothing. I have to use the back button to get out of that screen.

I know this isn't a thousand words, but it's a start.

Perhaps this app is incompatible with the Chrome OS.

hrm...   I'll see if I can get a test device setup and working.   

Archived