Detecting Stale Links

KEoqgtkQ

Is there any way to have the ISY detect devices that have stale or unknown links?

E.g. I had a switch that I removed without unlinking it. A switch that is known to the insteon still shows links to the removed device if I manually view the device links, but there is no obvious indication that the linked to device is a phatom.

Hello,

Please use the compare feature of Device Links Table. If you see more than 1 [ignore] flag, then please do a restore on the device.

With kind regards,

Michel

Is there any way to have the ISY detect devices that have stale or unknown links?

E.g. I had a switch that I removed without unlinking it. A switch that is known to the insteon still shows links to the removed device if I manually view the device links, but there is no obvious indication that the linked to device is a phatom.

Hello,

Please use the compare feature of Device Links Table. If you see more than 1 [ignore] flag, then please do a restore on the device.

With kind regards,

Michel

That looks good, but is there any way to automatically do it for the entire network? It will take me hours to do all my devices individually.

Thanks

Hello KEoqgtkQ,

Unfortunately, not yet but it's on our todo list with low priority.

With kind regards,

Michel

Hello,

With kind regards,

Michel

That looks good, but is there any way to automatically do it for the entire network? It will take me hours to do all my devices individually.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Archived