ISY Not Found ~ Yet its found?!?

Teken

Not sure when this started happening but its safe to say it hasn't always been like this. As seen in the image capture the system indicates it can't find the ISY Series Controller(s). When in fact all of them are clearly listed in the menu below which I haven't included here.

What is the root cause of this and do I need to worry about it impacting the system in the long run?

post-1970-0-44152900-1506536047_thumb.png

Not sure when this started happening but its safe to say it hasn't always been like this. As seen in the image capture the system indicates it can't find the ISY Series Controller(s). When in fact all of them are clearly listed in the menu below which I haven't included here.

What is the root cause of this and do I need to worry about it impacting the system in the long run?

Mine did that for two years where I had ti manually select it every boot. Now it started booting automatically again. I have no explanation.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Mine did that for two years where I had ti manually select it every boot. Now it started booting automatically again. I have no explanation.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Well, if this is simply because I have more than one ISY Series Controller in the finder. That's fine as I don't want the system to auto load the Admin Console. As I want to have the ability to select which of the four controllers to access. If its found this isn't going to impact the controllers at all I'll move on. I honestly don't recall it every saying not found before and I had multiple controller listed before too. 

Well, if this is simply because I have more than one ISY Series Controller in the finder. That's fine as I don't want the system to auto load the Admin Console. As I want to have the ability to select which of the four controllers to access. If its found this isn't going to impact the controllers at all I'll move on. I honestly don't recall it every saying not found before and I had multiple controller listed before too. 

For the first year or so, mine would auto load the admin console if there was only one URL listed, but  I had to manually double click the desired one, if two or more URLs were present. 

Then for almost the last two years no auto load would happen regardless of how many URLs were listed. I always had to double click the desired URL.

In the last few months the "ISY finder" NOW always auto loads the top URL listed regardless of how many are listed.  I can live with either way but it has changed back and forth.

For the first year or so, mine would auto load the admin console if there was only one URL listed, but  I had to manually double click the desired one, if two or more URLs were present. 

Then for almost the last two years no auto load would happen regardless of how many URLs were listed. I always had to double click the desired URL.

In the last few months the "ISY finder" NOW always auto loads the top URL listed regardless of how many are listed.  I can live with either way but it has changed back and forth.

But does yours say not found at the top header with multiple ISY / IP Addresses?

But does yours say not found at the top header with multiple ISY / IP Addresses?

Yes it does say that but I think it has always stated that regardless of how many. I did notice it at the beginning (three years ago?) but it never meant anything to me or seemed to cause any problems.

Get a new focal band on your glasses? :)  :)

Archived