IRLinc Programing

NJ_Mark

I apologize in advance if this is obvious, but is it possible to set an IRLinc "button" to non-toggle mode through the ISY? I realize you can do this by the proper sequence of set button taps on the IRLinc unit but it would be much more convenient to do through the ISY.

NJ_Mark,

No apologies are necessary; that's what this forum is for.

This is a frequently asked question and one which requires the memory map for IRLinc which we do not have access to. I have requested documentation for IRLinc with this information but, as of yet (almost 5 months) it has not been forthcoming.

With kind regards,

Michel

I apologize in advance if this is obvious, but is it possible to set an IRLinc "button" to non-toggle mode through the ISY? I realize you can do this by the proper sequence of set button taps on the IRLinc unit but it would be much more convenient to do through the ISY.
I understand, as a followup I assume then that if I set a "button" to non-toggle manually, the ISY will respect that setting and not change it back to full toggle.

The ISY has the ability to set the buttons to non-toggle mode.

Select the KPL and click Buttons Toggle Mode. See Button_Toggle_Mode.

Rand

Thanks Sub, however to clarify, I was talking about the virtual buttons of an IRLinc.

Archived