No trial Period

mbajkor

I just download and added this app to my Asus TF700T tablet running Android ver. 4.2.1

Logged into my ISY994i and

I went to add a device and immediately an box popped up indicating trial period is over.

I have never used this or installed it before on any device.

I will not submit any payment until I try the product and see its value.

Has this happened to anyone else.

I could not find any contact info at the Agave website.

But I have submitted an email to Agave.

This is extremely frustrating and leads me to believe the product is not worth it.

Advice is welcome...................

Mike B.

Well, many of of us are very satisfied with Agave.... and find it very worthwhile.

The author frequents the forum, I’m sure he will help you out soon. Are you *absolutely certain* you never installed it before? It uses the primary google account on the phone to register that a trial has taken place. Do you have the same Google account on any other device not in your control whose possessor could have installed it?

I just download and added this app to my Asus TF700T tablet running Android ver. 4.2.1

Logged into my ISY994i and

I went to add a device and immediately an box popped up indicating trial period is over.

I have never used this or installed it before on any device.

I will not submit any payment until I try the product and see its value.

Has this happened to anyone else.

I could not find any contact info at the Agave website.

But I have submitted an email to Agave.

This is extremely frustrating and leads me to believe the product is not worth it.

Advice is welcome...................

Mike B.

James will respond and I'm sure he'll fix the issue so yuu can have a week to try it. I bought the full package when when it was still an early beta and I have I looked back since.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well, many of of us are very satisfied with Agave.... and find it very worthwhile.

The author frequents the forum, I’m sure he will help you out soon. Are you *absolutely certain* you never installed it before? It uses the primary google account on the phone to register that a trial has taken place. Do you have the same Google account on any other device not in your control whose possessor could have installed it?

This is spot on.  Please PM me or respond to my support email with the google account that you are using to log into your device.

Archived