Wireless Sensor Tag ~ IP68 Rated Sensor

Teken

I know a few good folks have been interested in having the ability to measure, track, and report temperature. A few weeks back I received an email from their development team about a pending new product.

Today it has become official and you can read more about it here: https://store.wirelesstag.net/products/outdoor-probe-basic

The product is a little spendy for a single purpose sensor but it appears to be well built. I was really hoping they would have come out with a more robust version that measured temp, humidity, pressure, UV, Light, etc. For those interested in just monitoring their fridge, freezer, outside this device should be a nice solution.

One thing I like about this new hardware is you can install your own custom length 1-Wire sensor to meet your specific needs. This allows more flexibility in mounting and sensor placement. 

For a limited time they are offering a $15.00 discount so that makes it a little more value priced.

NOTE: Full Disclosure -> I have no affiliation to this company and don't own any of their products.

Archived