Finding under slab piping leaks, continued

LFMc

• 3 weeks later...

Guess piles wouldn't be needed in those locations like mine. ☹

7ad53fd8926c41effec3fce0253b89d4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a feature in Tapatalk that allows you to put images in the post at full scale like the one above? I can't seem to find that option in the PC based forum options.

Hello Leon,

That option is only presented when you select the (+) sign in Tapatalk. At that point you may select the second icon from the left that looks to be a mountain in a square box?

When using a web browser one needs to select the advanced tab. To load images so they are presented under each paragraph that image must be hosted from a 3rd party hosting site of your choice.

Simply using the basic add image option causes all the images to be presented at the very bottom of each reply which isn't ideal when you're trying to relay detailed information.

Hello Leon,

That option is only presented when you select the (+) sign in Tapatalk. At that point you may select the second icon from the left that looks to be a mountain in a square box?

When using a web browser one needs to select the advanced tab. To load images so they are presented under each paragraph that image must be hosted from a 3rd party hosting site of your choice.

Simply using the basic add image option causes all the images to be presented at the very bottom of each reply which isn't ideal when you're trying to relay detailed information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks... Not sure where the "advanced tab" is on the web browser editor, but after messing around I found I could use the clipboard and paste a full scale image into the chat window without using the advanced upload. I also found the Word paste. That might be a better way to do this right.

Archived