Google Home Shortcuts

Big Totoro

Hello,

I have ISY portal, everything is setup and working properly. Example: I can control all my lighting using "Ok Google, turn on all lights". and it turns on all the light in my house at once.

What I want to do is use a Shortcut in the Google Home Assistant to say "Ok Google, Bedtime" and have it turn off all my lights in the house.

The shortcuts in google home tell you "When I say... Bedtime" "Google assistant should do... ask isy(?) to turn off all lights"

Any help as to how to properly word the shortcut to work?

Thanks!

James.

Hello,

I have ISY portal, everything is setup and working properly. Example: I can control all my lighting using "Ok Google, turn on all lights". and it turns on all the light in my house at once.

What I want to do is use a Shortcut in the Google Home Assistant to say "Ok Google, Bedtime" and have it turn off all my lights in the house.

The shortcuts in google home tell you "When I say... Bedtime" "Google assistant should do... ask isy(?) to turn off all lights"

Any help as to how to properly word the shortcut to work?

Thanks!

James.

I played  with this a a few weeks ago and noticed that Google 'reserved'  some shortcuts and for example 'Good Night" does not work as a shortcut. I even tried 'Buenas Noches'  and then GH translates this in English :-) 

Archived