My Test Stand

apostolakisl

I made this test stand.  It is not a thing of a beauty, but it is very functional.  I cut out a ~ rectangle hole in an irregular way so that I could put a switch into the hole and have it "wedge" to stabalize.  The hole for the light is also just the perfect size to wedge (lucky that my hole saw set had an exact match).  Then I made a series of smaller holes that bring the wires up from bechind.  The wires are spaced such that they pretty much run no risk of bumpying into each other and shorting.

20180128_145425.jpg

I made this test stand.  It is not a thing of a beauty, but it is very functional.  I cut out a ~ rectangle hole in an irregular way so that I could put a switch into the hole and have it "wedge" to stabalize.  The hole for the light is also just the perfect size to wedge (lucky that my hole saw set had an exact match).  Then I made a series of smaller holes that bring the wires up from bechind.  The wires are spaced such that they pretty much run no risk of bumpying into each other and shorting.

20180128_145425.jpg

I love it. Also useful to include with ISY when far away from ISY unit :-)

Archived