Need help with MimoLite

mikek

I'm stuck. I have a MimoLite module wired (no input) into my opener per the Fotrezz instructions and added to my z-wave network, but I don't know what to do next. I assumed that I could eventually find the proper momentary "on time" (parameter 11) and at first just use admin console to prove functionality. But I can't get it to work. Any suggestions?  

Hi mikek, I am currently using 3 MimoLites in my system; 1 drives an audible annunciator and 2 drive latching relays for light control.  Both are set for momentary and use the output (for control) and input (for status).   I added them like any other Z Wave device; exclude then include.  I did not need to change any of the parameters.  Good luck..

4 hours ago, KSchex said:

Hi mikek, I am currently using 3 MimoLites in my system; 1 drives an audible annunciator and 2 drive latching relays for light control.  Both are set for momentary and use the output (for control) and input (for status).   I added them like any other Z Wave device; exclude then include.  I did not need to change any of the parameters.  Good luck..

Thanks for the reply. It included just fine (admin console and module status indicator show that it's included), but then nothing. I tried with a second module - same problem. Tried excluding then including as a latched output (for bench testing) and still the same issues - nothing. It seems like it's not getting along with the ISY (v.5.0.11B). Sometimes I can write and read a parameter with no problem. Other times it gets hung up. I tried a Restore and I get "PLATFORM_ERRORS--7". When I do a query on the sensor (with nothing connected) or the switch, I either get no response or a "Request Failed" error. I haven't seen this anywhere in the documentation, but an input isn't required for output operation, is it?

• 9 months later...

I have commented before that my 2 Mimolites do not report status and do not respond to query. However they do properly react to ISY instructions (ON / OFF) whether directly or through programs. 

I wonder whether the wiring is wrong even though they work (except status reporting and query) .

I have included copy of 3rd level event log.

Any suggestion is welcome,

Thanks

ISY-Events-Log.v5.0.14__Wed 2018.12.12 01.38.20 PM.txt

Archived