SynchroLinc Replacement

ronvond

Yes indeed, it's working with 4.6.2.  Now that it's working I plan to order two more, just for spares.  I do have another question for lilyoyo1.  Where did you get the information you passed on to me?  I read everything that came with the switch and none of those settings were mentioned.  Is there a place where us Z-Wave rookies can go for more information?

Thanks

4 hours ago, ronvond said:

Yes indeed, it's working with 4.6.2.  Now that it's working I plan to order two more, just for spares.  I do have another question for lilyoyo1.  Where did you get the information you passed on to me?  I read everything that came with the switch and none of those settings were mentioned.  Is there a place where us Z-Wave rookies can go for more information?

Thanks

You may need to quote some of his text or use @UserName to get his attention.

On 3/17/2018 at 4:40 PM, ronvond said:

Thanks

It was in the owners manual I found online. I played around with the settings (I do that with all my devices) to see what each one does. 

There isn't any single place to go for zwave information. I tend to use forums mostly and look at other people's issues and the fixes in addition to my own experiences. For deeper knowledge, I do look for information just to see what others have done in regards to installations and other 3rd party info.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived