ISY Portal Maintenance - 06-01-2018

bmercier

Hello everyone,

We will have a maintenance this Friday 06-01-2018 at 5:00 AM PDT which will last up to 2 hour. During this period, the proxy servers will be restarted, which will temporarily disconnect your ISY for 1-2 minutes, once or twice.

The main change is the introduction of access licenses. The initial purchase of the ISY module allowed an access for 2 years. This change will give the ability to renew the access to ISY Portal. Those who have a license which is already expired will continue to work up to June 30th, at which point access will be interrupted.

Benoit

Mine says it's expired, but I just purchased it in March of this year... should I be concerned?

Please wait, the maintenance is not complete.

Just as a precaution, can you on me your UUID, I will double-check

Benoit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
20 minutes ago, CopyRon said:

Can't figure out how to renew.

Please click on Select Tools | Information | ISY Portal Access License.

You should have a button that allows you to renew.

There's also a shortcut: If you see an expiration icon beside your UUID, just click on it.

Benoit

I received and email today stating my ISY Portal Subscription expired on 11/11/17 and I must renew by 06/30/17. So I clicked on the link provided which took me to the ISY Portal and License Renewal. I selected PayPal and that took me to PayPal, which I had sign in, but when I click OK to Pay I received a PayPal API Error.

Also refresh our memory on ISY Portal License Subscription and already having a paid Network Resource Module.

I did not search the forum for this because I figured it would return lots of posts I would have to read through.

I am unable to renew Portal License. When I click on the "Renew License" button, nothing happens. I experienced the same result using three different browsers. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Brent

2 hours ago, tbmitch said:

I am unable to renew Portal License. When I click on the "Renew License" button, nothing happens. I experienced the same result using three different browsers. Any ideas on how to proceed?

Brent

Hi Brent,

This is definitely not normal. Would you mind to try:

1. Open Chrome
  2. Press F12, then the Console tab to open the browser console.
  3. Go to my.isy.io, click on Select Tool |  Information | ISY Portal Access Licence
  4. Click Renew
  5. Look at the browser console. If the window does not open, there is most likely an error message there. Please PM me the message.

Thanks,

Benoit

Benoit,

Thanks for the reply. This morning, I did not encounter any issues. The payment window popped-up when I clicked on “Renew License.” I'm all set.

Brent

Archived