ISY Compatible Door Locks

khargy

I currently have a Morning Industry (milocks) keypad and the MorningLinc controller... from what I can tell the Morninglinc is completely discontinued? I can't seem to find any current Insteon solution to control door locks. Are there lock brands that are compatible w/ the ISY (ISY994i)?

I went with Schlage Zwave and I'm very happy with them (2).  Since I don't have a zwave ISY and I didn't want to take ISY apart (it's been working so well for years)  I got a Samsung smarthub and all work great..  I will eventually move to zwave on the isy.

31 minutes ago, nadler said:

I went with Schlage Zwave and I'm very happy with them (2).  Since I don't have a zwave ISY and I didn't want to take ISY apart (it's been working so well for years)  I got a Samsung smarthub and all work great..  I will eventually move to zwave on the isy.

I installed a Schlage lock in my Son's condo, connected to an entirely ZWave ISY network. It works perfectly. You can open and close through the AC and Mobilinc Pro and in the AC you can add (change/delete) access codes. The only weakness is that you can not program for a specific entry code only to work at specified times. This is useful for babysitter etc.

2 hours ago, asbril said:

I installed a Schlage lock in my Son's condo, connected to an entirely ZWave ISY network. It works perfectly. You can open and close through the AC and Mobilinc Pro and in the AC you can add (change/delete) access codes. The only weakness is that you can not program for a specific entry code only to work at specified times. This is useful for babysitter etc.

What's the "AC"?

Archived