Smoke Bridge 2982-222

BobMic

1 hour ago, ewind said:

But even though the smokebridge did not respond to linking the way I read it was supposed to, the test worked and my control program alerted me, so now I own 2 SA520's and you can all ignore me ;)

Thanks for the help

Glad you're working!

1 hour ago, ewind said:

I ordered and received the product and Amazon shipped me an SA520 again! When I link to smok ebridge, smoke bridge goes red and never returns to green! :(

Ugh. My guess is whoever picked looked and thought, "that'll do".  The branding messaging on these is confusing and frustrating

Paul

• 2 months later...

I know this thread is a few months old, but thought I would ask here rather the  start a new one.  After reading the user manual and threads I could find here, there are a few things I am not sure of.  I have installed the Smoke bridge on the ISy and all nodes are showing, so YAY to that.  I have 2 smoke detectors and 2 carbon monoxide/smoke detectors, all FA one link all compatible model numbers.  Questions are:

Does each detector have be linked to smoke bridge or just one, if just one does it matter which type?

Since there are 2 of each type detector will linking the carbon monoxide/smoke detector, if only one needs linking, allow the smoke detectors to trigger the ISy as well or vice versa?

Thanks

Tom

Archived