No discovery of ISY by admin console but reachable by IP

Eclypse

Hi all, I am hoping can point out what I haven't thought of yet.  I know its something stupid.

I am unable to find the ISY on my network via the admin console / Java app.  I can reach the Ajax webpage via IP and control devices, the unit works with Agave, I can reach the portal and the portal can see me.  I thought it might be Java security setting so I did all the usual to Java, cleared temp files and added ISY URL to security settings.  This is a new home for us and I haven’t backed up my ISY settings so I don't want to reset the ISY (yea I know). ISY and PC are plugged into the same switch.  I am running Java 8 and update 181

Oh and thanks in advance!

25 minutes ago, dbuss said:

@Eclypse, try using the new ISY Launcher if you haven't already.

You can find it here.

I did notice a change when reloaded the JLP file from the website and it also explains why the text got large enough for me to read without glasses, but yes I have tried that one.  Thanks dbuss

4 hours ago, dbuss said:

@Eclypse, is it possible your firewall could be blocking the admin console?

That was a excellent thought, I disabled the Windows firewall and unfortunately that didn't help.  I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Java thinking the security update may have done something to the Java settings. This is maddening, however I did find a backup I did. So Maybe if I have to load it I will.  

Archived