Not a new user but feel like one... Have a start-up question

Well, it seems the programming is still working in my ISY.  There are some actions that only occur when ISY is connected and I see it is still functioning.  But I better hurry back to the junkyard to get my car back.

Thank you for the info on the USB port.  I was wondering about that.  I do have a USB cable that will work and PUTTY installed on my PC so let me give that a try.

As for larryllix's suggestion.  I have no idea how long my ISY has not been connected to the internet.  I suspect it has been offline for quite some time and is unrelated to my recent router change.  So, as I posted earlier, I already trued connecting to this alternate router on 192.168.1.x.  This was one of those T-Mobile/ASUS routers that came with the 192.168.29.x subnet.  I can give that a try and see if that brings it back.

Got it!  I changed the subnet on my alternate router to 192.168.29.x and the ISY connected to image.png.178189e8aa8a1443619fac7d90301e1e.png

...so it must be Static.  So I guess I need to launch start.jnlp and hope that ISY is found, then I can change to Dynamic.  

Thank you all for your help on this.

Archived