Mobilinc for multiple homes

SteveKlos

I have an ISY in one of my homes - used very regularly.  I also use Google Home (connected through my.isy.io) and Mobilinc.  Somewhat related, I also have BlueIris setup for video surveillance (this will be important in a second).

I want to have a second ISY setup in a second home.  Google Home can support this setup, but I don't see how I can do that with Mobilinc.  

It would be lovely if Mobilinc could support multiple ISY devices.

With Blue Iris, I can utilize multiple video surveillance systems.  Basically, there is a "server list" with a default.  When you open the app, it can automatically connect to a primary server, but you can also log out of that server and select a different server to log into.  This would be a seemingly easy update to make to the app.  If desired, I'd be happy to provide screen shots of what's done with the BlueIris app (in my development background, standing on the shoulders of giants enables developers to make their product even better).

5 hours ago, SteveKlos said:

I have an ISY in one of my homes - used very regularly.  I also use Google Home (connected through my.isy.io) and Mobilinc.  Somewhat related, I also have BlueIris setup for video surveillance (this will be important in a second).

I want to have a second ISY setup in a second home.  Google Home can support this setup, but I don't see how I can do that with Mobilinc.  

It would be lovely if Mobilinc could support multiple ISY devices.

With Blue Iris, I can utilize multiple video surveillance systems.  Basically, there is a "server list" with a default.  When you open the app, it can automatically connect to a primary server, but you can also log out of that server and select a different server to log into.  This would be a seemingly easy update to make to the app.  If desired, I'd be happy to provide screen shots of what's done with the BlueIris app (in my development background, standing on the shoulders of giants enables developers to make their product even better).

Mobilinc can be for two locations with my.isy.io.

1. Click on "Settings".

2. Long press "Selected Profile" for "Profile Options".

3. Select "Create new profile".

Archived