Mobilync questions

lip

Hi

I've an ISY, ELK, insteon, bunch of alexa devices and use mostly ios. I've am iphone iPad and apple watch 

I programmed most of the isy to my needs so except alexa integration and I've no good mobile app or anything for my watch (watch not a priority). I have the ELK plug in for my isy and poll the ELK sensors to do various things (lights, etc)

I'd rather program the Alexa integration with isy which means i need their portal.

Can someone explain three reason I might get the HD version or orchestrated version for my situation?

I take it I have to get the elk plug in for mobilync...any issues using isy alexa plug in(pros cons versus mobilync), what about watch?

Thanks

Lyall

55 minutes ago, Scottmichaelj said:

I am not familiar with the version differences of MobiLinc versions however I would suggest you look at subscribing to Mobilinc Connect Portal if you go with MobiLinc app. It also has Alexa and has benefits for the Apple Watch and Elk.

Thanks 

Hi @lip

I responded to your support email, but for others reading:

Most MobiLinc users with that list of requirements use our MobiLinc Connect portal and MobiLinc HD. For those that want in addition simple timer controls, auto-on/off in response to motion in the room, sunrise, sunset type timers, etc. with just a couple of taps in the MobiLinc App, then those folks go with Orchestrated MobiLinc and MobiLinc Connect.

MobiLinc Connect is engineered specifically for MobiLinc and integrates the ISY with many cloud integrations. MobiLinc Connect’s features are:

Please let me know what other questions I can help answer.

Wes

2 hours ago, InsteonNut said:

Hi @lip

I responded to your support email, but for others reading:

Most MobiLinc users with that list of requirements use our MobiLinc Connect portal and MobiLinc HD. For those that want in addition simple timer controls, auto-on/off in response to motion in the room, sunrise, sunset type timers, etc. with just a couple of taps in the MobiLinc App, then those folks go with Orchestrated MobiLinc and MobiLinc Connect.

MobiLinc Connect is engineered specifically for MobiLinc and integrates the ISY with many cloud integrations. MobiLinc Connect’s features are:

Please let me know what other questions I can help answer.

Wes

Thanks man

Archived