Program Query All Appears to be turning on devices?

BurntTech

I'm curious if this device turned on before the Query Program ran (3am) and it logs any changes as "it occurred" at this time. Its possible it got hit during the day but that would indicate a communication issue for these devices to report their status which I thought is working every time we turned it on. The other idea was its paired to a remote that might be doing something weird if its batteries are low or something. Anyone else seen behaviors like this before?

Driveway Flood Light	Status	100%	Fri 2019/03/22 03:01:12 AM	System	Log	

fireshed.JPG

fireshed2.JPG

It can happen if the device status changed, and the Insteon network message did not make it to the PLM/ISY.  For me it normally appears as a device status change, as the ISY treats it as such, but nothing actually changes at the time of the query.

To answer the question with a question, did you notice an actual change in device status at 3am?   iolincs also have unusual behavior for a query and will report back as if they were activated. Is Fire Shed an iolinc? 

Driveway Flood Light might be a missed message. If this shows up on many nights, it could mean that floodlights have poor communications... either way far way on the powerline, or the light itself is creating line noise, interfering with the message being returned to the ISY

Paul

Thanks for the reply, the fireshed is the scene and the spotlight is a SwitchLinc. We rarely use that light but this has happened a few times. Really it comes down to the wife blaming me for leaving it on :-) I might end up making a poll program/rest script every 5/15 mins to see if I can catch this.

Hi guys.  This happened to me 2 days ago, in the middle of the night, of course.  It was indeed a false:  For whatever reason a 2635-222 module turned on at 2:25am with no reason for the trigger: 

Leak Detector Wall Switch.1 O Status 100% Thu 2019/03/21 02:25:21 AM System Log

Not sure why this happened as it worked fine for 1.5 weeks before falsing.

Archived