ISY app

snowtech

Just now, LFMc said:

Is that Blue Iris giving you the camera views? The camera integration is a very nice touch. Count me in. 

That is pulling the stream from BI, could get it from the cam direct but then you would have to open a port and forward for each cam.

You would have the option to do either but I think is safer the BI route.

16 minutes ago, markv58 said:

While thinking about how to get all this to work I've been crafting some different background options.

I'm an engineer by training, so form follows function. Background's last thing I worry about. (-;

Just now, LFMc said:

I'm an engineer by training, so form follows function. Background's last thing I worry about. (-;

I have a very good friend, I do fabrications for him and help with major AV and other tech installs, he thinks it the other way around, drives me nuts!

Agree with LFMc, both are very nice, but backgrounds should be last of tweaks.  Personally the GUI and function is what interested me.  And again I would gladly be a tester for it.

7 minutes ago, TomL said:

Agree with LFMc, both are very nice, but backgrounds should be last of tweaks.  Personally the GUI and function is what interested me.  And again I would gladly be a tester for it.

You're on the list. I have most of the function and control working, sub-pages, gestures and the like. Dealing with nodeservers and feedback, the real fun stuff.

• 2 months later...

Archived