ISY failed, will no longer communicat with PC

I'm in a bad spot, I have been using my ISY for at least 6 years and written a lot of code for it. It's been intermittently in connecting to

admin console for the last year causing java errors when working with the console. Now I think it has totally failed. 

When resetting or cycling power the ISY finder intermittently can't find the ISY. Now Ive gotten to the point  I cant restore

my code. The code and normal ISY functions did work even when I could not connect with the admin console for some time.

Having tried to restore to an earlier version of known good code, now i have nothing that works.

during a restore it fails (with Java time out errors) at different  times during the restore, never completing.

Yes I have used different computers (all Win 10) and routers in attempt  to isolate the problem.

Out of desperation I ordered a new ISY pro. The real question is assuming this a hardware problem with

my old ISY what do I really need to do to replace the hardware when it arrives? And do I have to buy all new software modules

that I have installed in the old unit. I'm running 4.7.3

I did attached a error file  even though I think its a hardware problem

Any help in getting this back on line would be greatly appericated

Craig

ISY Error Log.v4.7.3__Sun 2019.08.11 06.57.56 PM.txt

All is NOT well, replacing the 6 year old power supply seem to do the trick...BUT

After using the ISY for a day and problem came back, so the power supply is not the problem

Sometime cycling power clears is problem for a dayt or so..

I'm going to replace the ISY hardware and if problem returns and after reading other comment on the forum 

I suspect UD has a system problem.... 4.7.3

These issues seem to be going around...  I had the same trouble a few days ago but the issue only lasted a day.  I was thinking about replacing the SD card but I figure if the card was going bad it would probably not get better.  Maybe my power supply is flaky.  I'll probably change it on mine too.

4 hours ago, AD8BC said:

These issues seem to be going around...  I had the same trouble a few days ago but the issue only lasted a day.  I was thinking about replacing the SD card but I figure if the card was going bad it would probably not get better.  Maybe my power supply is flaky.  I'll probably change it on mine too.

First try removing and reseating the SD card. Be sure to remove power before removing the card.

Problem solve

I was having IP conflicts cause by port forwarding of port 80 to ISY port.

Sounds simple, just took a long time to understand what was happening between the ISY and admin console

ES1400

Archived