Not seeing nodes on the ISY (or nodeserver menu)

clangren

I have installed Polyglot 2.2.3 (uneventfully) on a Pi and it seems to communicate with my ISY (5.0.16A) to add the Camera NodeServer. In the ISY it never shows a menu item for the NodeServer. I have restarted both the Pi and the ISY but with no apparent effect. Got to the same point with an install on Debian Buster X64 as well. I'm probably missing something obvious but have been unable to determine the problem. Any input would be most appreciated. Debug.log attached. 

Thanks!

debug.log

1 hour ago, clangren said:

I have installed Polyglot 2.2.3 (uneventfully) on a Pi and it seems to communicate with my ISY (5.0.16A) to add the Camera NodeServer. In the ISY it never shows a menu item for the NodeServer. I have restarted both the Pi and the ISY but with no apparent effect. Got to the same point with an install on Debian Buster X64 as well. I'm probably missing something obvious but have been unable to determine the problem. Any input would be most appreciated. Debug.log attached. 

Thanks!

debug.log 28 kB · 0 downloads

After you hit the "Install" button from the Nodeserver Store, you need to go back to the "NodeServers | Add NodeServer" menu in Polyglot ("Register New NodeServer") and pick the nodeserver and ISY slot you want to install it to.

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 11.41.01 AM.png

Archived