Scene not working

I have a scene that's worked in the past but recently is giving me trouble. I have removed it and re-created it several times and when I do Rt Click over the scene and select Diagnostics | Scene Test I get the indicated result. I also notice the Front Porch device has a little green icon with a 1011 in it. Not sure how to proceed.

Front Porch - SwitchLinc Relay (2476ST)

Front Floods - Icon Relay Switch (2876SB)

Garage Floods - Icon Relay Switch (2876SB)

Outside Lights -Keypadlinc Dimmer 8 Buttons (2486D)

Also all devices work individually and in the scene all are set to controllers.

ISY-Events-Log.v5.0.15A__Thu 2020.01.02 09.32.54 AM.txt

1 hour ago, salex319 said:

I have a scene that's worked in the past but recently is giving me trouble. I have removed it and re-created it several times and when I do Rt Click over the scene and select Diagnostics | Scene Test I get the indicated result. I also notice the Front Porch device has a little green icon with a 1011 in it. Not sure how to proceed.

Front Porch - SwitchLinc Relay (2476ST)

Front Floods - Icon Relay Switch (2876SB)

Garage Floods - Icon Relay Switch (2876SB)

Outside Lights -Keypadlinc Dimmer 8 Buttons (2486D)

Also all devices work individually and in the scene all are set to controllers.

ISY-Events-Log.v5.0.15A__Thu 2020.01.02 09.32.54 AM.txt 1.88 kB · 1 download

The green 1011 indicates that there are pending writes to that device. Right click on the device then click on write updates.

If that doesn't work then you may have a communication issue between the PLM and your device. 

8 minutes ago, salex319 said:

Thanks for the info. It's located in the midst of a bunch of Insteon devices and seems not to be accessible at all so it looks like my $50 switch which works fine manually will have to be replaced.

Those are all extremely old devices.  It may not be that it's a faulty switch itself but noise effecting that particular one. Since you didn't detail what's not working we can only guess as to what the problem is

Archived