Persistant Error - "ISY not discovered"

Tuckerdude

Hey everybody,

I have been getting the following message pretty consistently for the past few days:

"ISY was not automatically discovered on your local network. Please configure it in the settings menu now. "

Of course, I've had my ISY configured since I did my initial setup about 5 days ago. Anyone else getting this error?

FYI, my nodes seems to be working when I bring up my ISY admin console.

Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have the same problem.  I used cloud polyglot (https://polyglot.isy.io/store) to install two nodeservers, DarkSky that works and displays data in ISY and  KASA that does not work.

You can see in the attached picture the nodes that I see in ISY. I assumed that my KASA is not configured properly but because I ordered polisy I was hoping that I will set it up when I got polisy.

When I received polisy and connected polisy to my network I eneterd in Polyglot setting IP address and port  with username and password of my ISY, rebooted ISY and polisy and I still receive the message " ISY was not automatically discovered on your local network. Please configure it in the settings menu now.

I am at loss and have no idea what the "please configure it in the setting menu now" means. What setting, polisy, polyglot, ISY. WHer do I find the menu and what exactly I have to do?

I  Deleted Nodeservers  from my Polyglot cloud and I installed  ISY-Net, DarkSky and KASA  again from within polisy?  but when I submit  to Register NewNode Server  I get message ISY not connected to Polyglot. Can't add NodeServers.

My ISY does not dispay anymore  Darksky data  but the  Nodeserver menu in ISY did not change and displays the nodes as before in attached picture.

I need some guideline

image.png

• 2 weeks later...

Archived