Next Generation Battery

Teken

Cool!

But the attention seeking writer attempted to introduce confusion into the article, by writing about a manufacturing process assisted by viruses to make a cleaner process, and then continued to paint dreams about using virus based battery technology. This was not the technology being reported.

Sent using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Cool!

But the attention seeking writer attempted to introduce confusion into the article, by writing about a manufacturing process assisted by viruses to make a cleaner process, and then continued to paint dreams about using virus based battery technology. This was not the technology being reported.

Sent using Tapatalk

I don't put a lot of stock in this specific article, per say. My primary focus is more toward why do you believe that's even remotely a good idea to do?!? 

I don't put a lot of stock in this specific article, per say. My primary focus is more toward why do you believe that's even remotely a good idea to do?!? 
Yes, with all the coronavirus hype and BS going on this year, it can generate some wild and imaginative concepts of the human race being wiped out by exploded batteries. :)

We better start developing Terminators.

Sent using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Yes, with all the coronavirus hype and BS going on this year, it can generate some wild and imaginative concepts of the human race being wiped out by exploded batteries. :)

We better start developing Terminators.

Sent using Tapatalk

More than 90% there so buckle up - 

I am going with the saltwater battery. Since I only have to go about 150 yards to the Gulf of Mexico to top them off.https://www.solarelectricsupply.com/solar-batteries/aquion-energy-aspen-ahi-saltwater-battery

My batteries take distilled water and use even less chemical. 

And the distilled water dumps aren't overpopulating saltwater bodies with electric eels. default_smile.png

Sent using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, larryllix said:

My batteries take distilled water and use even less chemical. 

And the distilled water dumps aren't overpopulating saltwater bodies with electric eels. default_smile.png

Sent using Tapatalk

ahhhh, but your batteries have an end of life where the saltwater batteries just change out the saltwater or something like that

1 hour ago, larryllix said:

Sent using Tapatalk

Hummm, electric eels in an aquarium with alligator clips on them connected to the batteries. So, if you connect the eels in series do they increase the output voltage??

11 minutes ago, Mustang65 said:

ahhhh, but your batteries have an end of life where the saltwater batteries just change out the saltwater or something like that

Batteries typically wear out both electrodes. Even the potato batteries need the metals electrodes replaced after a while, and the potatoes don't taste good either. :)

I like the perpetual batteries made out of rotating magnets. The inventor claimed he could fly from the UK to Oz in less than 3 seconds with his.
https://segmagnetics.com/ Send money!

On 2/26/2020 at 4:43 PM, larryllix said:

Batteries typically wear out both electrodes. Even the potato batteries need the metals electrodes replaced after a while, and the potatoes don't taste good either. :)

I like the perpetual batteries made out of rotating magnets. The inventor claimed he could fly from the UK to Oz in less than 3 seconds with his.
https://segmagnetics.com/ Send money!

Awesome, we finally have a perpetual motion machine!  These people can't even spell the word basis https://segmagnetics.com/research-2/  Though i did learn that bases is the plural of basis (didn't know it had a plural), though in their usage it is singular ("it is the research basis",  "they are the research bases")

Awesome, we finally have a perpetual motion machine!  These people can't even spell the word basis https://segmagnetics.com/research-2/  Though i did learn that bases is the plural of basis (didn't know it had a plural), though in their usage it is singular ("it is the research basis",  "they are the research bases")

This guy has a huge following too. He has spread enough garbage online that uneducated research finds many many support articles that appear to have great scientific proofs. Very well done scam. I spent a year arguing science with some of them.  

It's the power of the Internet. I won't get into other, and better examples because too many sheeple have already fallen into them. default_smile.png

Order some dust particle masks. default_smile.png

Sent using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, larryllix said:

This guy has a huge following too. He has spread enough garbage online that uneducated research finds many many support articles that appear to have great scientific proofs. Very well done scam. I spent a year arguing science with some of them.  

It's the power of the Internet. I won't get into other, and better examples because too many sheeple have already fallen into them. default_smile.png

Order some dust particle masks. default_smile.png

Sent using Tapatalk

It is possible they actually believe their own BS.  I am guessing the flat-earth guy who just splatted himself probably really believed the Earth was flat.  Not sure why he thought he needed his own home-brew rocket to do what he could have done in any number of "safe" and common modalities, like perhaps an airplane?  But then again, he thought the Earth was flat, soooo.

Archived