Unable to Launch The Application

After starting the admin console, received a  constant system buy dialogue box.  Stayed in that state for hours.  Went to another PC and had the same experience.    Returned to desktop computer, flushed the java cache and re down loaded the  isy.universal-devices.com/99i/admin.jnlp.

Now when I attempt to run the admin console I receive the unable to launch the application.

Prior to doing that I looked at the event viewer level 3 and it was doing nothing.  No programs appeared to be locked in a cycle. 

image.png

After starting the admin console, received a  constant system buy dialogue box.  Stayed in that state for hours.  Went to another PC and had the same experience.    Returned to desktop computer, flushed the java cache and re down loaded the  isy.universal-devices.com/99i/admin.jnlp.
Now when I attempt to run the admin console I receive the unable to launch the application.
Prior to doing that I looked at the event viewer level 3 and it was doing nothing.  No programs appeared to be locked in a cycle. 
image.png.e484b63be3a02217a1f005e3d8dded21.png
Get into the java admin console and enter your isy onto the permissions tab.

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you.  Under the Java control panel security tab I see an exception site list.  Is this the same as the permissions tab?

And if it is, how do I enter my ISY into it?  I.P. address, application name?

Sorry, I'm not much of an I-T guy

Archived