ISY web interface quit having arm or disarm capabilities

edfinley

I've got ISY version 2.76 installed. Sometimes on the Security System page I have a box to enter the alarm code and buttons to arm or disarm the system, and sometimes they don't show up. I can always see the correct status of the alarm.

Thanks for any help.

Ed

Hi Ed,

The box shows up if and only if ISY can communicate with your ELK M1XEP. In case it does not, then the box does not show up even if the status is correct. Would you be kind enough to ensure you have the right port defined for your M1XEP. Specifically, port 2101 should be used and not 2601.

With kind regards,

Michel

I've got ISY version 2.76 installed. Sometimes on the Security System page I have a box to enter the alarm code and buttons to arm or disarm the system, and sometimes they don't show up. I can always see the correct status of the alarm.

Thanks for any help.

Ed

Hi Michel,

Thanks for the quick response as usual.

Port 2101 has been set since I've installed this, and the ISY web page for the security system has always in the past and still does ocassionally have the boxes. It's just been in the last week that the boxes sometimes don't show up. Even when they don't show up, if I open the Admin Console, they are there and work. I have the exact issue with IE 7, Firefox, and Windows Mobile 6 browsers.

I can try rolling back to 2.7.0 if you want.

Best regards,

Ed

Correction to my last: When the boxes on the web interface aren't there the Admin console buttons are inop also.

Somehow they work sometimes and others they don't. Even when they aren't working ELK and ISY are communicating on other things. I can turn on a light from the ISY web interface, and the ELK RM software console responds right away. Likewise, if I change it on the ELK RM, ISY responds properly.

Archived