Resync Scenes?

RichTJ99

Hi,

I have an outside scene to turn on & off all my outside lights.  It is the "C" button on a number of keypads in my house.  I have noticed that some keypads turn on, most (not all) lights, other keypads turn on most (again not all) lights.

If I use mobilinc & press the on or fast on a few times, all lights do pop on.

I have swapped the PLM & did a restore devices, restore ISY, etc.  

In my office, I have a keypad toggle on/off for all lights in that scene.  I noticed that the scene wasnt restored, I had to manually delete, add the scene to get it working properly - I am hoping i can do something more automated for the Outside light scene.

Thanks ,

RIch

3 hours ago, RichTJ99 said:

Hi,

I have an outside scene to turn on & off all my outside lights.  It is the "C" button on a number of keypads in my house.  I have noticed that some keypads turn on, most (not all) lights, other keypads turn on most (again not all) lights.

If I use mobilinc & press the on or fast on a few times, all lights do pop on.

I have swapped the PLM & did a restore devices, restore ISY, etc.  

In my office, I have a keypad toggle on/off for all lights in that scene.  I noticed that the scene wasnt restored, I had to manually delete, add the scene to get it working properly - I am hoping i can do something more automated for the Outside light scene.

Thanks ,

RIch

What do you mean by wanting to do something more automated for your outside? Are you asking for suggestions or how to achieve a goal?

If lights aren't turning on I would say you have a comm issue. How do you have your scene setup? Are you using a scene directly or via a program?

Hi,

I had a bunch of comm issues, installed a ton of filters & things seem good now.  I have an attic scene, press keypad A, attic light on - that wasnt working for some reason.  I right clicked on the devices and chose restore devices, that didnt work.

I deleted the devices from the scene, and readded them and now it works.

Thats no big deal due to the scene only having two devices, the outside lights are a lot more devices.  

Would a restore devices work better?  Is it supposed to restore all scenes?

Archived