Help with insteon on off switch control

I have a simple program that turns on grow lights for vegetable seedlings. They are plugged into an insteon on off plug in switch.

The program

image.png.ffd3326342dcf50c1a82dc2cf4dfdff2.png

I noticed the light was not turning on so I added a notification to tell me when the light was turned on and off.   According to my notification, the light is turned on a 5 am but on two consecutive days turned off at 647am.  When I log into the isy and look at variables under porgrams, there is not a program that runs at 647 am.  I tried resetting the insteon on off plug in switch and the same thing happened.  What am I missing? 

Thanks

2 minutes ago, jgs2n said:

I have a simple program that turns on grow lights for vegetable seedlings. They are plugged into an insteon on off plug in switch.

The program

image.png.ffd3326342dcf50c1a82dc2cf4dfdff2.png

I noticed the light was not turning on so I added a notification to tell me when the light was turned on and off.   According to my notification, the light is turned on a 5 am but on two consecutive days turned off at 647am.  When I log into the isy and look at variables under porgrams, there is not a program that runs at 647 am.  I tried resetting the insteon on off plug in switch and the same thing happened.  What am I missing? 

Thanks

What's your notification program look like?

There's probably another program that is part of. I'd remove it from the isy and factory it. Disable it in the isy and let it go for a few days.

If nothing happens in regards to turning on and off, restore it in the isy. If it occurs again then you have another program somewhere running with it last of

If your light is turning off at a time other than 9pm, it is the fault of something other than this program.  I would look to see what other programs run at 6:47 and track it down from there.  Is the grow light part of any scene?

Archived