Two lights in scene aren't responding

I added two additional lights to an existing scene on a KPL that turns all lights off.  The two new lights I added do not turn off when I use the KPL.  They both show action as "off" in admin console.  If I press the KPL a second time, the two lights will go off along with the two bedroom lights that are programmed to turn on when the scene is on.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

31 minutes ago, smarthome_newbie said:

I added two additional lights to an existing scene on a KPL that turns all lights off.  The two new lights I added do not turn off when I use the KPL.  They both show action as "off" in admin console.  If I press the KPL a second time, the two lights will go off along with the two bedroom lights that are programmed to turn on when the scene is on.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Check your links in the new devices and compare them to what ISY thinks they have. Right click on each device and select it from the pulldown menu.

5 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Close, but check the links of the devices. Then at the bottom you will see a "compare" button that compares the device to ISY.

5 minutes ago, larryllix said:

Close, but check the links of the devices. Then at the bottom you will see a "compare" button that compares the device to ISY.

Like this?

358145838_insteon2.thumb.png.4fa370f24c1ddf1683666d8b6de588c9.png

11 hours ago, smarthome_newbie said:

The two new lights I added do not turn off when I use the KPL.  

In what mode is your KPL button? "toggle" mode?  Is the KPL button ON or OFF once pressed?  When you press this button (the first time), what happens to the other lights in the scene?  Do they turn ON or OFF?

12 hours ago, smarthome_newbie said:

If I press the KPL a second time, the two lights will go off along with the two bedroom lights that are programmed to turn on when the scene is on.

To be clear, you press the button a second time and all lights go OFF?  Is the KPL button also OFF?  Was the KPL button ON or OFF initially (before you pressed it a second time)?

Archived