Programs Missing ISY 994i ZW

Jack1902

After accessing my Admin Console, I was surprised that none of my programs are listed. All of my devices are listed under Main and their current states are correct. However, when I click on Programs, I get an error message "Not Implemented." I tried unplugging the ISY but same result. 

How should I restore the programs? Under File, should I restore ISY or Restore Devices?

I would appreciate some suggestions? Thanks very much.

Jack1902

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this is the right thread for my issue. One of my programs disappeared from my admin console and can't seem to figure out how to get it back or delete it. I can see it on Mobilinc and on the portal. I've tried clearing the cached app and history and re-installed the admin console up but no luck. I'm running version 5.0.16C.

Ryan

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.20.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.21.56 AM.png

27 minutes ago, RGKS said:

Not sure if this is the right thread for my issue. One of my programs disappeared from my admin console and can't seem to figure out how to get it back or delete it. I can see it on Mobilinc and on the portal. I've tried clearing the cached app and history and re-installed the admin console up but no luck. I'm running version 5.0.16C.

Ryan

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.20.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-01 at 11.21.56 AM.png

Did you clear your java cache

I did clear the java cache. I have a mac and PC. Both admin console don’t have the program showing up

When you select Help -> About do both U.I and firmware match 5.0.16C?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes both are the same. 

Welps, if you have a recent backup you can try a ISY Restore. Best to get into your most comfortable shorts and T-Shirt, cold beverage, rockin music, kick back that recliner . . .

1 minute ago, Teken said:

Welps, if you have a recent backup you can try a ISY Restore. Best to get into your most comfortable shorts and T-Shirt, cold beverage, rockin music, kick back that recliner . . . emoji53.png

Ya...Think this will be my next step!

8 minutes ago, RGKS said:

Ya...Think this will be my next step!

Normally this problem is seen after a firmware upgrade from 4.XX to 5.XX where the client hasn't cleared the Java cache, and used the correct UI. Since you already cleared the cache, rebooted, and this wasn't a UI mismatch.

Not sure what else you could try besides a ISY Restore - except recreate the program?!?

Creating the program would most definitely take less time and waiting . . . 

53 minutes ago, Teken said:

Normally this problem is seen after a firmware upgrade from 4.XX to 5.XX where the client hasn't cleared the Java cache, and used the correct UI. Since you already cleared the cache, rebooted, and this wasn't a UI mismatch.

Not sure what else you could try besides a ISY Restore - except recreate the program?!?

Creating the program would most definitely take less time and waiting . . . 

My OCD kicked in and having it disabled in my MobiLinc is not good enough. Going to try and load an old file. I Have been backing up regularly enough so hopefully not much work to bring it back to current. 

5 minutes ago, RGKS said:

My OCD kicked in and having it disabled in my MobiLinc is not good enough. Going to try and load an old file. I Have been backing up regularly enough so hopefully not much work to bring it back to current. 

Circle back and let us know how things work out . . .

On 7/1/2020 at 5:10 PM, Teken said:

Circle back and let us know how things work out . . .

Reverted back to an old backup and it worked with about 1 hour worth of getting things  back to current state! Had a few cold ones to help me along too! Cheers!

17 minutes ago, RGKS said:

Reverted back to an old backup and it worked with about 1 hour worth of getting things  back to current state! Had a few cold ones to help me along too! Cheers!

Rock On . . . ?

Archived