New Smarthome Sales Site.

Brian H

Just went to the Smarthome sales site. As of 06/17/2020 it has been completely reworked.

They said for safety and confidentiality. Existing User credentials will have to be redone with some of the information. Like a password and some accounts may need added updating.

Just went to the Smarthome sales site. As of 06/17/2020 it has been completely reworked.
They said for safety and confidentiality. Existing User credentials will have to be redone with some of the information. Like a password and some accounts may need added updating.

One nice feature of the site is displaying the current on hand inventory (stock) for an item.

Did anyone notice you can’t see really old purchase orders now?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI,  my password recovery email ended up in Junk.

37 minutes ago, Teken said:

Did anyone notice you can’t see really old purchase orders now?!? emoji1785.pngemoji2955.pngemoji52.png

Did you notice they are sorted weird?  Seems like random sort for prior orders.

FYI,  my password recovery email ended up in Junk.
Did you notice they are sorted weird?  Seems like random sort for prior orders.

No, I can only see one purchase from 2019. All others are not displayed while viewing this on a iPhone. I’ll log in using a real computer to see if there is a difference in case the screen is being cut off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Teken said:

No, I can only see one purchase from 2019. All others are not displayed while viewing this on a iPhone. I’ll log in using a real computer to see if there is a difference in case the screen is being cut off. emoji2955.png

2020,2016,2016,2016,2017,2017,2017,2017,2017,2017,2017,2019,2019,2018,2018,2018   that's the years only from the first 2 pages of my orders... no rhyme or reasoning to this list......

I also just got logged into my prior account that the password wouldn't reset for on the old site (their IT never figured it out).  It has history going way back, but a huge amount of orders are AWOL...

On 6/18/2020 at 1:13 PM, lilyoyo1 said:

I wish they would've done the dealer site too

Do you have the URL for that?  I'm a bit confused, thought the log-in and account reference got you to where you needed to be (it doesn't now)

Archived