New home & device compatibility

Hello,

I am new to AD ISY

I am working on my own home and wanted to go simple wanted to know about device compatibility with the 994:

I have the following in the house:

ELK M1G for Security with Ethernet card

Radio RA2 for Lighting

Radio RA2 adapter to the ELK

Radio RA2 Visor Controller

Somfy 1822183 Multi-Link Motor controllers for 6 electric security/hurricane shutters

Trane Nexia T-stat for HVAC

Sonos surround sound system with Alexa

Rachio 3 for irrigation

Jandy Auqalink - WIFI for Pool/SPA

Chamberlin Mylink for Garage Door

Shladge Zwave door locks-  both Bolt and standard

Everything is wired up, connected to the network

I really appreciate anyone's help please.

36 minutes ago, Jmasters said:

Hello,

I am new to AD ISY

I am working on my own home and wanted to go simple wanted to know about device compatibility with the 994:

I have the following in the house:

ELK M1G for Security with Ethernet card <- ISY ELK Module supported

Radio RA2 for Lighting

Radio RA2 adapter to the ELK

Radio RA2 Visor Controller

Somfy 1822183 Multi-Link Motor controllers for 6 electric security/hurricane shutters

Trane Nexia T-stat for HVAC

Sonos surround sound system with Alexa -<- Sonos Node Server supported

Rachio 3 for irrigation <- Rachio Node Server supported

Jandy Auqalink - WIFI for Pool/SPA

Chamberlin Mylink for Garage Door <- Mylink Node Server supported

Shladge Zwave door locks-  both Bolt and standard <- Z-Wave enabled ISY994 required and module plugin

Everything is wired up, connected to the network

I really appreciate anyone's help please.

You'll need a ISY994ZW enabled controller and need only purchase the Z-Wave dongle and software module. The controller will need to be running the latest 5.0.16C RC firmware to take advantage of the Polyglot frame work. Your choices are to purchase the Polisy controller or to install the Polyglot software on to a Raspberry Pie. Once the Polyglot Node Server is in place you can install and use all of the *Node Servers( highlighted in red).

You may want to consider subscribing to the ISY Portal as there are extra features that will help integrate other products and services . . .

7 hours ago, Mecheng70 said:

You should look at polyglot for integrating some of that.  Rachio and possibly the garage door.  I personally moved to the zwave garage door implementation. 

You will need to get the external zwave device for the zwave locks. 

I would still need a ISY994 right ?

The ISY has a zwave card (internal or external) that you will need.  It plugs into or attaches to the ISY. 

If you live in an area where you want to monitor your electricity then you'll also need the SEM board. If you decide you go with an SEM board then you will need to buy the external Z-Wave. Otherwise you can get the internal Z-Wave. 

Archived