[HELP]: ISY-26 and M1G Integration

neilgreene

I have an ISY-26 which has been working fine for 1.5, maybe more.

My M1G is on the network and works fine with iPhone control, web browser, etc. Network adapter enrolled on the bus and works great.

I have exported my ISY xml file for Elk integration from my ISY, loaded into my lights on the Elk. I see the lights if I go into the ELK menu on a keypad, I can select a light and I can hit # to toggle on and off, but nothing works right now. Both devices are on the same network segment.

Looking for recommendations on what to look at to resolve?

Hello neilgreene,

Long time no see!

My first recommendation is to make sure that ELKRP is not connected. When ELKRP software is connected to ELK, then no other device can communicate with ELK.

The next recommendation is to make sure you use port 2101 in the Configuration Tab. Do not use port 2601.

With kind regards,

Michel

My M1G is on the network and works fine with iPhone control, web browser, etc. Network adapter enrolled on the bus and works great.

I have exported my ISY xml file for Elk integration from my ISY, loaded into my lights on the Elk. I see the lights if I go into the ELK menu on a keypad, I can select a light and I can hit # to toggle on and off, but nothing works right now. Both devices are on the same network segment.

Hello neilgreene,

Long time no see!

My first recommendation is to make sure that ELKRP is not connected. When ELKRP software is connected to ELK, then no other device can communicate with ELK.

The next recommendation is to make sure you use port 2101 in the Configuration Tab. Do not use port 2601.

With kind regards,

Michel

ELKRP is not connected.

And I am using port 2101 (non-secure port) when setting up the Elk integration from the ISY to create the xml file.

When I press the # key to toggle a device on/off, it beeps 1 almost like there is an error, changes the status on the display as if the device was communicated with and returns control.

Hello again,

On the Admin Console, do you see the ELK Arm/Disarm status fields?

With kind regards,

Michel

I closed my browser and restarted and now I see the ARM/Disarm fields.

I also moved my ELK to a different ip address and now it works. It changed it from 192.168.1.66 to 192.168.1.6. Don't know what the issue was there maybe, they are on the same lan segment and plugged into the same switch.

But, it works now.

Archived