Can't add isy devices to Alexa.

FarmerGeek

Posting this to a new thread because the one I posted in another older thread may not have been seen. 

I have isy devices working with Alexa. Set it up a couple of years ago. I can't  get Alexa to discover 6 new devices. I can see and control the new devices through the dashboard and with agave and I can still control the old devices through Alexa so I know the port is still working.  I read the steps at the beginning of this topic and unless I missed something have done them all. Any ideas?

Thanks

Brought up the ISY admin console.  Renamed each device (Fan, Living Room, etc). Verified that each device was responding. Brought up Agave on my phone and verified each device.  Went to alexa.amazon.com and selected "Smart Home".  Selected "Devices".  I can see all the devices I originally installed and can operate (and other things like our printers and Direct TV devices).  Clicked on "Discover".  A window pops up "Alexa is looking for devices"  Runs for about 20 seconds but no new devices.  It seams like I am missing a step but can't remember.

Archived