Programs and Scenes

stillen_i30

Since the newer scene capabilities have been implemented in ISY, I have never really figured out how this works. I have a snippet below, but not sure how to program a scene.

I currently have a scene controlling my living room lights. There are two devices, a switchlink for the overhead lights and a lamplinc for the lamp in there.

I want the lamp to turn on at 75% and I want the overhead lights to turn on at 35% if I were to double-tap the switchlinc's "ON" button.

With the old programming method, I would manually just add the devices and set their on levels, but not sure if this newer capability pictured below can do this in one program? If not, what DO these settings do?

TIA

image.png.e478c09fea07b15286b3b34dc8499bc6.png

Create a scene withe the devices as responders and configure them with your desired levels.

Write a program that turns that scene on if you double tap the switch.

Or you could write a program the turns on the individual devices to their desired level based on a double tap

Your screenshot adjusts the scenes for manual control. You can set a scene that turns lights on at 100% during the day when the controller is physically pressed and then late at night have the responders go to a different on level when the controller is physically pressed.

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2020 at 4:57 AM, lilyoyo1 said:

Create a scene withe the devices as responders and configure them with your desired levels.

Write a program that turns that scene on if you double tap the switch.

Or you could write a program the turns on the individual devices to their desired level based on a double tap

Your screenshot adjusts the scenes for manual control. You can set a scene that turns lights on at 100% during the day when the controller is physically pressed and then late at night have the responders go to a different on level when the controller is physically pressed.

Oh this is super cool, definitely could use this in several rooms. Do you have a sample program I could use to get an idea? I get the condition portion (setting the times of day...probably would need two separate programs for the two parts of of the day)...how about how to adjust these scene levels?

Thanks

Archived