Viewing Current Processes

PB11

Hello All

Wondering if/how I can bring up a window to watch what's currently happening on my isy.

I know I can go into the Program window and look at the "Summary Tab", but wondering if there is an interface from which i can see what type of back log there may be.

Thanks in advance

PB

3 hours ago, PB11 said:

Hello All

Wondering if/how I can bring up a window to watch what's currently happening on my isy.

I know I can go into the Program window and look at the "Summary Tab", but wondering if there is an interface from which i can see what type of back log there may be.

Thanks in advance

PB

Have you used the Event Viewer?  The menu items: Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer is probably not what you're looking for, but I don't know of any memory profilers or other tools (like a shared memory viewer) that would let you observe the event queue, etc.  UDI may have tools like that, but AFAIF, they don't release or support them.

34 minutes ago, Bumbershoot said:

Have you used the Event Viewer?  The menu items: Tools | Diagnostics | Event Viewer is probably not what you're looking for, but I don't know of any memory profilers or other tools (like a shared memory viewer) that would let you observe the event queue, etc.  UDI may have tools like that, but AFAIF, they don't release or support them.

Be certain to notice the LEVEL dropdown at the bottom of the window.  Changing to Level 3 is what turns on Device Communications.

Archived