Copying Program Code

Kentinada

1 hour ago, Kentinada said:

What is the best way to copy program code I've written for my ISY994 so I can put it into some documentation? 

Thanks.

For programs, you can right click and copy to clipboard. Then you can paste the copy anywhere you like. For other item without this feature a screenshot is my choice.

24 minutes ago, DennisC said:

For programs, you can right click and copy to clipboard. Then you can paste the copy anywhere you like. For other item without this feature a screenshot is my choice.

@DennisC Thanks.  I was trying to copy from the code detail pane.  I didn't know I could go out to the Programs pane, select a program and then right click to Copy to Clipboard.  Much appreciated.

2 hours ago, Kentinada said:

@DennisC Thanks.  I was trying to copy from the code detail pane.  I didn't know I could go out to the Programs pane, select a program and then right click to Copy to Clipboard.  Much appreciated.

If the program is in a folder, you can also right click the folder and copy ALL the programs (and sub-folders, etc) from that folder for pasting.

Or if you really want to copy all, go all the way to the top and click the "My Programs" folder and copy from there, then you will be pasting all your programs at once.

Archived