Knit Picking 2.4.12

Sub-Routine

Your team is doing great on the 2.5 update! I hope you are looking for a vacation after the release. Something more relaxing, like cliff diving ;)

From my 2.4.10 topic:

Two-prong LampLincs are not accompanied by a part number. Neither are the InlineLinc dimmers I have. To maintain consistency I suggest the EZIO part name be placed in parentheses rather than be followed by a colon before the product description.

It's only cosmetic, but I know you guys like to be meticulous.

Any chance of 2.4.x for the weekend? We will have an extra hour to test the time settings :D

Thank you,

Rand

Rand,

Absolutely! Would you be kind enough to send a screen-shot as we do not have neither one of those here right now!

As far as a build for the weekend, I think we can manage but no guarantees. A vacation sounds VERY nice at this point.

Thanks so very much,

With kind regards,

Michel

Your team is doing great on the 2.5 update! I hope you are looking for a vacation after the release. Something more relaxing, like cliff diving ;)

From my 2.4.10 topic:

Two-prong LampLincs are not accompanied by a part number. Neither are the InlineLinc dimmers I have. To maintain consistency I suggest the EZIO part name be placed in parentheses rather than be followed by a colon before the product description.

It's only cosmetic, but I know you guys like to be meticulous.

Any chance of 2.4.x for the weekend? We will have an extra hour to test the time settings :D

Thank you,

Rand

• 2 weeks later...

now i took hell for moving the armoire in my bedroom that holds my 200 pound tv - because i wanted the cable outlet to have a lutron screwless wall plate like all the other plates in my house (and yeah - the tv is literally 200 pounds) - so i'm kinda anal about that kinda stuff

i love this thread because it reveals another one like me - with the philosophy 'function is a must but pretty don't hurt'

Archived