Orchestrated Mobilinc Bundle?

palacekeeper

I have the ISY portal set up and working. In the box with my order from Orchestrated Home (ordered ISY-994i Pro+ Zwave) was an insert sheet advertising Orchestrated Mobilinc. On the sheet, it says that is has “all the features and updates included with Mobilinc Pro”.

On the app store for the iPhone, when I look up Orchestrated Mobilinc, it is available for $69.99, but there is also a bundle that includes both Orchestrated Mobilinc and Mobilinc Pro, for $79.99.

Why would the bundle include Mobilinc Pro for $10 more, if “all the features and updates included with Mobilinc Pro” are already included in the Orchestrated Moblinc?

Confused!

Thanks for any info on this.

1 hour ago, palacekeeper said:

I have the ISY portal set up and working. In the box with my order from Orchestrated Home (ordered ISY-994i Pro+ Zwave) was an insert sheet advertising Orchestrated Mobilinc. On the sheet, it says that is has “all the features and updates included with Mobilinc Pro”.

On the app store for the iPhone, when I look up Orchestrated Mobilinc, it is available for $69.99, but there is also a bundle that includes both Orchestrated Mobilinc and Mobilinc Pro, for $79.99.

Why would the bundle include Mobilinc Pro for $10 more, if “all the features and updates included with Mobilinc Pro” are already included in the Orchestrated Moblinc?

Confused!

Thanks for any info on this.

I don't know anything about "Orchestrated"   Mobilinc,  but I paid for both Mobilinc Pro and Mobilinc X. The latter (X)  is a dud,  but Pro is useful. However, UDI will soon come out with its own App that I am already trying out. It is excellent and includes most, if not all, features offered by Mobilinc, and maybe even more features.  The only reason that I now keep using Mobilinc Pro is that the "home page"  gives me an instant view of which lights are ON in my home. I created ISY  scenes for each room and then added these scenes to Mobilinc. It shows percentages, so if room X shows a % higher than 0, I click on the scene and then see what lights are ON, and I can then make a change if I want.

The coming ISY App does the same, except that it requires a few more clicks. I also use the nice Home Assistant App, but if you wish to use it outside your home, then it requires a $ 5 monthly fee.

Archived